Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Leprechaun Milk



This activity was second in a series of St. Paddy's themed activities, see the first one here (or just scroll down) (they are adorable rainbow swirl cookies, and it has a small explanation of my new obsession with attempting to do themed activities.)   This met my new criteria of being easy, fast, fun, and thematic.  I gave Nick some Leprechaun Milk with appropriate mustache straw.  It was just his regular milk with a drop of food coloring, but it was funny to see his reaction, and what he decided to pair his milk with.



Mom, seriously?  You want me to drink green milk???
(His precious vanilla milk with a tiny drop of food coloring)

Very reluctant. 
Then it was followed by an emphatic  YUCK!
After I explain it's just vanilla milk with green food coloring,
 he seemed willing to consider giving it another try...

by dipping his turkey bacon into it.  MMM!

Seriously, he dunked it in and ate it. 

Delish! Lol!

Getting into the spirit.


And again, thanks to Pinterest, I discovered this cool activity here.  Many thanks to those other crafty moms who also share their fun activities :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment