Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Peter Rabbit Nursery

As most of you know, I chose Peter Rabbit as both the theme of Rhys' shower and for his nursery.   It is painted a very soft yellow-green, has two huge windows, and gives me the same happy, peaceful feeling that Nicholas' nursery gave me upon entering.  Here are a couple of bonus photos of what Nicholas' nursery looked like, before we move on to the new prince's:



It was so sweet.  Painted soft blue with a celestial theme.

An expectant mommy modeling the bump

It is amusing to look back at this shelf that has photo-less frames
 and very little on those shelves.


And now Rhys' nursery:

As you walk through his doorway.
I used the same scrapbook paper as the hearts to decorate the letters for his name (above his crib).
I love the mommy and babies!
Peter Rabbit print and bunnies. Bunnies are pretty much everywhere.
His bedding
Light switch by Pottery Barn Kids
Nightlight also from Pottery Barn Kids
This copy of Jeremy Fisher was my husband's
Prints that my mother got for his room from Tommy Tiptoes and Benjamin Bunny.

This was given to me by a dear, crafty friend of mine. She bought the bin, and decorated it with Mrs. Rabbit and Peter, and Peter and Mr MacGregor's watering can. Then put his name on either side. It was simply precious.

Inside the bin are onesies with 1 month, 2 months, etc. for the first year of his life.
 This is the thing to do.
I snapped his photo in this about two weeks ago.
Sigh, yes, it's already been a month...

Nicholas made this at school and wanted to give it to his baby brother!  Awww!

And there he is, my sweet Prince looking up at his mobile.
And my heart is content.

No comments:

Post a Comment