Monday, September 30, 2013

The Little Prince





 
I wanted to take the time to write an entry on little Rhys.  His very own entry all to himself.  He is 7 1/2 months old now and truly has his own little personality.






 
He is cute.  That's a pretty standard statement for a mother to make regarding a child, but I mean it for real.  The kid is stinking adorable.  He's chubby with wonderful, full cheeks (and thighs).  Giggly, happy, and cherubic.  He smiles and laughs easily.  And squeals and squeaks.





Rhysie loves food!






And his Momma.  And Daddy and Big Brother.  When we pick Nick up at school, Rhys leans forward as much as he can in that car seat, cranes his neck to see his big brother get in and coos at him "I missed you while you were at school today."  It is adorable, the adoration already.




He really wants to crawl and is getting very close.  But his primary means of transportation still is, what I call, the "reach and roll."

Yay!  Time to play!

Getting warmed up. 
Pushing up a little.

Ok.  I'll try for the doggie.

 
 
I'm serious Ma.  Here I go.

 
 
Whoa, I'm up!
Now what?

 
 
Uh oh

 
 
Boom.
Oh Dear.


Alright.  Last time, I'm starting to get tired here.


Yeah, it's just a little too far.


It's just.  Too far.


Quit taking my picture and help me out.


Here's The Reach...


and Roll.




Finally: Success!






This guy is a maniacal bouncer, too.  Yep, an avid jumper.  I'm surprised he hasn't broken that thing already.

















 My Gorgeous Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment