Monday, January 27, 2014

International Documentation

Duplicating the Passport Photo

In an attempt to recreate yet another photo of the boys in the same outfit, this one, in my mind, takes the cake.  I definitely think they look the most alike here, which isn't really that much alike, but still.

I can't remember exactly how old Nick was when we took him to get his passport photo, but I believe they have to be about the same age, give or take a month or two.  Rhys is 11 1/2 months now, and we think Nicholas might have been about a month younger.

I don't think I intended to take Nick wearing that outfit, it just happened.  Oh, but the expression on Nick's face though.  Priceless.  It's a smirk.  I didn't know 10 month olds could produce that kind of face.  Rhys still looks cherubic, he's cornered the market on consistently being adorable.  Nick at that age definitely had the little old man thing going on.  But yeah, there is just something about the graffitied t-shirt and hoodie that smacks "teenage indifference."  It just makes me laugh.

Mos' def' looking like brothers here

No comments:

Post a Comment